Join our brilliant team in this exciting role.
Location: Coventry, UK
Start Date: October 2019
Base Salary: £20,500-£24,000
Other Benefits: Up to 15% performance cash bonus/employee share options
23 Days Holiday plus Public holidays
Pension match contribution
Reporting to: Managing Director – Sales, Marketing and Community
Term: Permanent contract
Apply by: 5th September
The Wheelhouse is a rapidly expanding start-up, creating local friendly coworking spaces around the UK where small businesses, entrepreneurs and charities can flourish. We currently have locations in Oxford, Coventry, Stoke-on-Trent and Gloucester and more in the pipeline. You will be based in The Wheelhouse Coventry leading sales across all our venues. You will also be part of the Wheelhouse team with scope to develop and grow, and input your ideas.
Please refer to our website www.thewheelhouses.com and social media @ukthewheelhouse for more about our values, coworking spaces and to get a feel for who we are as an organisation.
If you are looking
for a job where you can make a difference, have responsibility from day 1, get
coaching and guidance from an experienced management team and be in an
environment that is friendly, in the entrepreneur and start-up world – then
please read on!
- Manage all sales leads from initial enquiry to conversion with responsibility for inbound and outbound sales call, email and other lead sources across our venues.
- Oversee all enquiries and co-ordinate successful trials with venue hosts.
- Support hosts to ensure maximum performance in membership acquisition.
- Engage with relevant local organizations in communities (eg FSB, LEPs, Universities) surrounding the Wheelhouses to build awareness of The Wheelhouse and drive leads.
- Respond to all requests for information relating to membership @ The Wheelhouse with a view to converting information requests to memberships.
- Be the host of The Wheelhouse Coventry, overseeing the venue and ensuring the members are flourishing.
Key Performance Indicators
- # Members in The Wheelhouse venues
- £ pcm income from members and meeting room bookings
- # New Leads per venue
- Retention rate in The Wheelhouse Coventry
- Response time to new enquiries
- Share the values and passion of The Wheelhouse to build the local community.
- Experience in membership sales.
- Friendly, welcoming and engaging personality.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to travel to Wheelhouse locations in the UK c. 4-6 days per month (expenses paid day trips).
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please do consider applying by sending an email with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 5th.