Local friendly coworking
We take pride in our spaces. They are high-quality, affordable and friendly. All have comprehensisve COVID-19 secure measures in place – see the Q&A below for all the details.
We know that there may be questions that you have regarding one of our spaces, please contact us via the button at the bottom of this page–we respond very quickly!
Yes, all spaces have printing/scanning/copying facilities.
Yes, top of the range fibre-optic Wifi is provided at all spaces at no extra cost
We take security very seriously at the Wheelhouse, implementing door entry systems and CCTV.
Anywhere from 1 to 6 of you is brilliant.
This is really important to us! We have reduced down the numbers in our venues so all desks are 2 metres from others and we have been taking the precautions to keep our space healthy with the steps below:
1. DO NOT attend the office if you are showing symptoms of COVID19 and immediately notify us [email protected] that you are showing symptoms and immediately get tested.
2. Always CHECK IN on the Wheelhouse app so that we can ensure we can provide accurate track and trace of people in the office. If you are unsure how to do this then please ask your host.
3. Always WIPE DOWN any common area you use with the anti-bacterial wipes provided. This includes the coffee machine, kettle, meeting rooms etc.
4. Always use your DISTANCER to open doors to common areas such as the meeting rooms.
5. Mind your SPACE. Do not congregate in small areas (such as the kitchen), and please remain a minimum of 2 metres from people who are not in your family group.
6. WASH YOUR HANDS as soon as you enter the building and regularly. Please use the hand sanitisers available at every opportunity.
7. WINDOWS AND DOORS: keep doors and windows open as much as possible to ensure good flow of air.
8. WEAR YOUR FACE COVERING at all times, unless you are sitting down at your desk. Ensure any visitors you have for meetings are also wearing a mask until they are in the meeting room.
Yes, all spaces have kitchen facilities with at least a sink, a kettle and a toaster.
The sites are selected for easy access by public transport and bike racks are provided at suitable sites.
Yes, a top of the range coffee machine is provided with beans from the Missing Bean provided free of charge (we know how crucial coffee is!).
Yes, we make no additional charges for utilities.
Yes, but we do provide ergonomic chairs at all desks.
Yes if you are a full time member.